Wednesday 11 May 2011

random photos....

Been off work for last couple of days with totally random dizziness, sort of feels like I've had a few beers all the time but I assure you I haven't, unless I've been raiding the fridge in my sleep...... anyway starting to feel a bit more normal so thought I'd test my 'walking in a straight line' ability by venturing up to internet cafe, here in one piece you'll be pleased to know!  Looking forward to getting back there tomorrow, although I promise if I'm still dizzy I'll go and get it checked out, think it's probably just the heat though.  ANYWAY, while I'm here I thought I'd put a few random pictures on that I just found.....
 My birthday easter egg from the volunteers.
 Packing those 1000 pencil cases......


St Anthony's Chapel at the end of my road- the Goa version of the farm in the middle of the M62!

3 comments:

  1. Good to hear you are feeling a bit better Liz. It looks like quite a production line pencil case packing, think I would enjoy that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi liz1
    alex here!
    i am missin you a lot1 i hope you are having a nice time. today is my last day at st georges they are letting me go back to school on monday,
    good luck for the future thankyou everything
    alex y10 x x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi alex,
    ah it's lovely to hear from you thankyou for your comment. i've been wondering how you all are and missing you all. that's fantastic news about school, i always thought we would never be able to hang on to you forever at st george's! i hope you settle back in quickly, i'm sure you will. having a brilliant time out here, the monsoon will start soon though which is quite exciting/scary! wishing you the very best of luck back at school, say hello to everyone at st g for me.
    liz x

    ReplyDelete